FBTSQUAD

Welcome To FBT SQUAD.A Forum Dedicated To Unlimited And Free Internet Browsing.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New FBTs are available at affordable prices.This technique allows you to download and browse unlimitedly at High Speeds
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:04 pm
Top posting users this month
musa2001

allblack

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

How To Buy A Virtual Credit Card To Shop Online Or Link To Your PayPal Or Other Payment Systems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How To Buy A Virtual Credit Card To Shop Online Or Link To Your PayPal Or Other Payment Systems   Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:44 pm

How To Shop Online With A Bitcoin Virtual Credit Card(Visa)

How To Shop Online With A Bitcoin Virtual Credit Card(Visa)
The card can be linked to your PayPal,Playstore and all other payment systems and shops

Tutorial by Bitcoin Squad/Fbtsquad

1.Go to http://goo.gl/avnrPD and click register at the right top corner.

2.Enter your email and password in the fields and click register.

3.Now go back your your email and click the confirmation link they have sent you to fully activate your account.
If you are using gmail you'll find the email in your promotions folder.

4.After your email has been verified go to the site and click login.

5.Now enter the details you used in registering to login.

6.Click my coinzy wallet on the left hand side.

7.Click deposit funds into my wallet and select bitcoin.

8.Now enter the amount you wish to deposit.The card is just 0.5$ so I suggest you deposit $2 if you want to use it to verify your paypal account.
After entering click start.

9.Now it will display the amount and bitcoin address to make your deposit.

10.Go to your coinbase or blockchain account and click send.Now copy and paste the amount and address coinizy displayed and click send to send the bitcoin funds to your coinizy wallet.

11.After sending go back to coinizy and click check payment on the right hand side.

12.You'll get a deposit success message.The deposit will appear in your account after it receives 3 confirmations on the blockchain network which usually takes around 30 minutes.

13.After you have been credited with your money click my coinizy card and click buy new card.

14.Since Ghana is not supported by coinizy I suggest you choose any other african country and get correct details such as address,state and postal code from google.

15.Make sure you enter your first name and last name correctly.And also correct date of birth.It is the most important part.
NB:Please make sure you get correct information about the country you are using on your vcc.Becuase they cannot be changed once you purchase it.Especially the address and postal code.

Eg)If I use Canada.All I need to do is to go to fakeaddressgenerator.com and select canada.It'll give me addresses to fill into my VCC.

16.After filling everything click generate to generate you VCC.Please double your credentials before clicking generate because you cannot reverse them.

17.Now click load card beside the card.

18.Now enter the amount you wish to load your card with.Please note that the amount will be deducted from your coinizy wallet.

19.After that your card will be loaded with your funds.You can deposit bitcoins into your account each time you want to topup the funds on your card.

20.You can now link you vcc to your paypal,playstore etc.

Join Our WhatsApp group for more info on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies:https://chat.whatsapp.com/3Wrfa04JCD0GN2T554wjJ3
Back to top Go down
http://fbtsquad.africamotion.net

How To Buy A Virtual Credit Card To Shop Online Or Link To Your PayPal Or Other Payment Systems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FBTSQUAD :: Bitcoin And Others :: Bitcoin-
Jump to: